Saturday, April 7, 2018

Connect To The Earth And Sky, Simultaneously

Relaxed. Agile. Efficient. Wild. Intense. Spontaneous. True. Open. Flexible. Independent. A long term relationship with the elements. Attack the corners. Maintain good posture. Comfort. Balanced. Precise. Integrated. Refined. 

As soon as I start the engine the adrenaline begins to flow. It rattles and thumps and carries on. It's pretty raw, but I like it that way. I have spent some time setting it up my new Porsche just right and it handles so well. It's lightweight, playful, tight in all the right places and fun to slide around. I am happy with my purchase and have a lot of fun with it. 

Pictured here is my first fun ride in my new Chegito along with an old friend and old boy Sashi who just raised capital for an idea and purchased his first supercar McLaren. Congratulations Shashi. A fun ride in our new prancing horses along the sun coast and on skyline in the morning light.

No comments:

Post a Comment