Sunday, September 4, 2016

No Rest For The Wicked

The path to the beach starts outside your front door. As I reflect on my life–what I want to do and who I want to do it with has become a little more sparse, a little more selective. And I am enjoying my time immensely. I am also enjoying my domestic life in a way that is fulfilling and I am happy in my skin. I am excited about new developments and working with some superbly talented and lovely people. What I want to do in my work and in the way I live my life is reach out a bit more and make it better. Each of us is responsible for looking at what we do, and in my particular job that's trying to tell stories that reflect or appeal to as many people as possible. The international appeal of the bridges formed through creative work are really one of the most exciting elements. It's about communication. Good music does that. A good film, good art, fashion does it and a good day at the beach can do it as well. Hear the whisper of the ocean within your ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment