Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Stimulate Your Soul In LAAAAA

I was lucky enough to get two full days with my Cardiac Anesthesiologist father on this weekend in Los Angeles. I did an overnight stint with him at his private hospital in LA on friday night, sleeping in the anesthesiology lounge, and then made it to the beach to shoot a few frames. "Keep your mind agile," he said, "and I don't want my son to have any ego." I love this man so much – who has a passion for performing the hardest cases in clinical medicine. The next morning, we went to the Hare Krishna temple near Venice beach for some prayers, self-reflection, and meditation. What did I learn in my mediation on the universe? Here are the answers: 
1) Everyone's experience is important. 
2) We can change the world by serving one another.
3) LA is a transcendental film set.

No comments:

Post a Comment