Sunday, March 10, 2013

ALIVE: Living Unplugged

Being fit and healthy makes me feel alive. There's nothing like the endorphins from being fit and the incredible endorphin rush that goes with erging for 30 minutes and running 6.5 miles uphill nearly every day. The natural opiates sure beat drinking and almost anything else artificial out there. I live a very full-on life. 

When I come to the ocean as seen here on Pescadero beach and hiking trail, I recharge my batteries. All of us have to find time to look after our bodies. That helps us make sure our mind is sharp. Keeping fit and healthy is the best thing ever. And trying to make sure your family is fit and healthy. As a family we participate in the Big Sur 1/2 Marathon (1 hr 30 mintues for 13.1 miler) and the Bay2Breakers (50 minutes for 7.5 miler) every year.




No comments:

Post a Comment