Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Well Being Fits Everywhere

They said, it couldn't be done. Five novices in an eight in a very tough category. Well, we persevered, trained hard, listened to our coach, believed in ourselves, and won gold. My Ridley College rowing reunion is nearly here. Looking forward to seeing my old boys at the CSSRA championship regatta. I shall also be spending time with my University of Toronto gold championship eight in Toronto, and the Canadian World's silver medalist eight for drinks at the Madi. Although all rowing races are important to me, my first win for Ridley, under the tutelage of Rhys Jenkins Sr is still among my sweetest victories. The preliminary draws for the CSSRA National Championships have been released. Ridley has 19 boats racing this weekend encompassing 47 athletes from 9 different countries. Good luck to all athletes and coaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment